Priority Services are for customers who need a little extra help. There could be something we can do to make things easier.
Customers – or someone acting on their behalf – can register with us and tell us about any special requirements they have. We also tell their energy distribution company that they have special requirements, as they need this information for meter readings and maintenance.
Customers, or anyone in their household, can register if they:
- have a chronic illness
- are of pensionable age
- are blind or partially sighted
- are deaf or hard of hearing
- have children under the age of five living in the property
- have another type of disability or special need
Priority services we offer
Examples of the priority services we offer include:
- Textphone communications with our customer services staff
- Password scheme – so you can be sure of representatives when they visit your home
- Bills in alternative formats including Braille, large print and talking bills
- Moving your meter to a more accessible location
- Emergency phone numbers of your local electricity distributor in the event of a power cut
- Energy saving advice on staying warm and comfortable, while keeping costs down
- Contact us or let us know when something goes wrong
How to register
If you have special requirements that we might be able to help you with, click the button below to fill out our online registration form.
You can also download the registration form below (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader), print it out, fill it in, and post it back to us FREEPOST at Freepost ECOTRICITY.
If you have any questions, you can give us a ring on 0345 555 7 100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.