Electric Highway App
It’s easy to charge up on the Electric Highway – all you need to do is download the Electric Highway app and you’ll have access to our entire car charging network.
As well as giving you access to all of our pumps, the app shows you a live feed of the entire network. So you can see the location and availability of each pump, and better plan your journey.
The app also lets you track the progress of your charging session, so you can see when your vehicle is fully charged just by looking at your phone.
Download the app and you're ready to go...
One simple app gives you access to the entire Electric Highway network - around 300 electricity pumps across Britain. Here's how it works:
> It costs just 30p per unit of energy you use (or 15p for Ecotricity energy customers)
> Maximum 45 minutes charge per session
> Sign in with your Eco ID on your Ecotricity energy account details
> Create a new Eco ID - if you don't have an energy account
> Use as a guest user - no sign-in needed, just add your credit card details each time you charge your car
Using the app to charge your car
- Add your car details to the app - so we can show you the pumps relevant to your car
- Add a credit card so you just have to use the three digit security code on the back whenever you charge up
- Lists the 10 closest pumps to you
- Tells you the status of each pump - online, offline or in use
- Tells you which pumps are compatible with the car you've registered
- Provides full atlas and Gazeteer functionality and navigation by Apple Maps to help you find our pumps
Charge your car
- Start and stop a charge via app
- Payment via app
- Only requires entry of credit card security number
- Discounted charging for Ecotricity energy customers
- Compatible with all pure EVs and Hybrids, including Nissan LEAF, Renault Zoe, BMW i3, Hyundai Ioniq and Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV