Switch to Ecotricity and we'll donate up to £50 to Fuel Poverty Action
- The offer is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, who apply for electricity and/or gas under the Ecotricity/Fuel Poverty Action offer, and the supply goes live.
- Only one offer per household.
- Only available for addresses in mainland UK (exc. N.Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).
- The offer is not available to: (a) customers already supplied by Ecotricity; (b) to those who have already applied and are awaiting a supply start date(s); (c) if an applicant cancels an application; (d) if we are unable to provide the supply of mains electricity.
- £25 donation for electricity only, a £25 donation for gas only and a £50 for dual fuel. These will be paid during the quarterly payments
- To receive the offer ‘FPA1’ or ‘Fuel Poverty Action’ must be quoted upon sign up
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The offer may vary or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Thanks for switching to us. We'll donate £25 per fuel to Fuel Poverty Action on your behalf.